Monday, July 12, 2010

Anything to take my mind off things...

Okay, so not all things, just one thing. Leaving for Korea is looming closer now, and I find that I'm stressing out a little more. Its not even really the competition or anything that's stressing me out. Its the anticipation, the waiting. Work outs are suppose to be a daily thing, though I have to say I had to take yesterday off. There is a twinge in my back that's bugging me and I don't want it to get worse.

So I went and saw a movie to take my mind off of practice and my trip. I was tempted to go see Despicable Me, but instead I opted to see Predators, so I've decided to do a review of it here.

Rating: 3.5 out of 5

Review: All in all a fun movie with some twists, though nothing really surprising. Adrien Brody played his part well and I was surprised how much I enjoyed his presence in an action/sci-fi movie like this. I'm not a die hard Predator fanatic, so I haven't read all of the fan written stuff or any of the books. My experience with them have been strictly from a movie stand point so I have to ask myself if some of the things they did in this movie were pulled from some other source than the movies. I won't give away any spoilers here, but I would say if you enjoyed the previous Predator movies (with the possible exception of AVP) then you will probably enjoy this one as well.

I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment