There was an error in this gadget

Monday, July 12, 2010

Anything to take my mind off things...

Okay, so not all things, just one thing. Leaving for Korea is looming closer now, and I find that I'm stressing out a little more. Its not even really the competition or anything that's stressing me out. Its the anticipation, the waiting. Work outs are suppose to be a daily thing, though I have to say I had to take yesterday off. There is a twinge in my back that's bugging me and I don't want it to get worse.

So I went and saw a movie to take my mind off of practice and my trip. I was tempted to go see Despicable Me, but instead I opted to see Predators, so I've decided to do a review of it here.

Rating: 3.5 out of 5

Review: All in all a fun movie with some twists, though nothing really surprising. Adrien Brody played his part well and I was surprised how much I enjoyed his presence in an action/sci-fi movie like this. I'm not a die hard Predator fanatic, so I haven't read all of the fan written stuff or any of the books. My experience with them have been strictly from a movie stand point so I have to ask myself if some of the things they did in this movie were pulled from some other source than the movies. I won't give away any spoilers here, but I would say if you enjoyed the previous Predator movies (with the possible exception of AVP) then you will probably enjoy this one as well.

I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment